While the blog has lots of resources that you can explore on your own, you can benefit from private online lessons and further develop your Music Composition and Music Production skills in a personalized way while using the tools/software that better suit your needs.
All my lessons are tailored to your goals and skill level. The study materials and provided content aim to help you to immediately translate the acquired knowledge into real world practical applications while using your own musical voice.
If want to improve your skills and make your music sound awesome, please contact me and I’ll answer to any of your queries.
What you need to know:
- The online lessons are private and will be held via Zoom. The invitation link will be sent with the booking confirmation email. If you prefer using a different platform, we can arrange for an alternative that is available for Windows 10.
- If you have preference for any other form of study/interaction, please let me know and I will accommodate for that as well.
- Click the floating button on the left to book your lesson(s) or the one below if you are on the mobile version of the blog:
- You may schedule lessons in advance, although you will have to do it one at a time. After you made your booking(s), please return to this page to pay for the corresponding lessons pack.
- Lesson payments are made through PayPal or Credit Card and must be made in advance – within 48h to 24h before the lesson.
- To avoid losing time in your lesson please ensure that your internet connection is working and also check if the sound and video is working properly.
- Lessons can be scheduled monthly or casual lessons, as needed.
- In case internet becomes unstable and if we experience drop-outs, power cuts or something like that don’t worry, we will reschedule your lesson.
30 min session
1 hour session
4 Lessons Pack